Just in time for the Holidays, the Bisons roll-out their limited-time holiday promotion packages that bundle tickets and swag – perfect for stocking stuffers! Get tickets for the 2020 season home opener now, packages go on sale November 13th – don’t wait!
- Holiday Pack #1 consists of 2 Opening Day tickets, 2 flex tickets, a celery book, a water bottle and a Holiday ornament, is just $54 a $50 savings.
- Holiday Pack #2 consists of 4 Opening Day tickets, 4 flex tickets, a scarf, and a Holiday ornament, is $67 a $107 savings.
- Holiday Pack #3 consists of 6 Opening Day tickets, 6 flex tickets, a computer backpack and a Holiday ornament for $89, a savings of $173.
Shop the Bisons Fan shop for great Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. Merchandise will be 25% off November 25th through December 2nd. With everything from licensed Bisons gear to trading cards to a ‘Chicken Wing doll,’ you’ll find something for all the Buffalo baseball fans on your holiday list. Check it out at Bisons.com.
And, back by popular demand, our most popular fan packages go on sale soon. Check out these deals:
- The Family Pack has 4 undated tickets, $30 in Bison Bucks, and 25% off at the gift shop for $81, a savings of $17.
- The Flex Pack has 12 undated tickets that can be exchanged in any form throughout the 2020 season for $141, a $63 savings.
- The Star Wars Pack has 4 tickets to the Star Wars Game June 6, 4 Sahlen’s Hot Dogs, 4 Coke’s and 1 commemorative Laser Sword for $81, a $20 savings.
- The Kids Club Pack has two undated tickets, a membership passport with coupons, and an official Kids Club t-shirt for just $15 – a $60 savings.